Like our Group and Administration Services, our Retirement Services take a team approach, whereby each of our clients has access to vendor actuaries with direct client knowledge. We assign Account Assistants as necessary to provide day-to-day support on a dedicated basis.
Services offered include:
- Group Retirement Program Plan Design and Review Services;
- Plan Document Writing and Review Services;
- Direct Administration Services;
- Group Retirement Savings Plan Administration Consulting Services; and
- Employee Communication Services.
Advantages of a group RRSP compared to an individual RRSP:
- Payroll Deductions method of employee contributions;
- Immediate tax relief to employee;
- Smaller or no administrative costs;
- Minimal government reporting;
- Not subject to provincial pension regulations, therefore flexible in terms of employee eligibility and contribution levels;
- Lower minimum deposits;
- Income splitting available through spousal contributions; and
- May offer enhanced RRIF and annuity rates at retirement.
If you would like more information on our Group Retirement Programs, contact
Owen & Associates for a no obligation quotation for your firm.